Personal Information Collection
The personal identifiable information (“PII”) collected from you (online, via cookies or through other means) will be used for the following purposes:
- to manage and/or administer your sign-up through this form to receive news (including events and product launches), promotions and marketing information from us and on our products;
- to analyze and/or profile your purchases, transactions and/or likes or dislikes so as to be better able to send you relevant or targeted news (including events and product launches), promotions and marketing information from us and on our products;
- to send you (whether by email, postal mail or otherwise) news (including events and product launches), promotions as well as marketing information from us and on our products;
- to store and backup your PII;
- to provide the information, products and services you request;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Website;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Website;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide Feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to improve the Content, functionality and usability of our Website;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes; and/or
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
It is mandatory for you to provide information where marked with an “*”. In the event that you do not provide such information, we will not be able to provide you with our products or services. You have the right to access or correct your PII held by us by contacting us.
This Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. Please check for the latest version of this Statement which will be published on the Website.
Communications & Marketing
You will become a member of the Website once you have opened an account with us without any purchase. Alternatively, you may only elect to receive marketing communications from us. If you have provided us with your name, email address and telephone number as part of a purchase transaction on our Website, or if you choose to receive communications from American Tourister, we may periodically send you newsletters, emails featuring exclusive sales and promotions, and emails, text or multimedia message or in any other manner you have consented to and also requesting your feedback on our products and services. In addition, if you make a purchase on our Website, we will send you order and shipping confirmation emails. You can remove your email from our email list at any time. You have the option to opt out of receiving marketing communications from us. In any circumstances if you would rather not receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by clicking the relevant “unsubscribe” link in every American Tourister email or send an email to email@example.com with “Opt-out” in the subject line and you will be unsubscribed from the mailing list without any cost.
When you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for certain PII such as your name, address and/or email address in order to administer the contest, to send you promotional emails, notify winners and make the winners’ list publicly available pursuant to applicable law. Your consent to such promotional use and disclosure of this information is a condition of your participation. In cases where the sweepstakes or promotional offer is co-branded with or sponsored by another party, we may share your information, with your consent, with that party. Entering such contests and providing the required PII in these instances is solely your choice; you do not need to provide such information or enter such contests to browse this Website.
Disclosures of Your Information
We will not disclose and/or transfer any of your PII to any other parties without your consent. In order to conduct our business more efficiently, we may disclose and/or transfer your PII you have provided to us to any of our group companies and/or third party service providers, agents and/or our affiliates or related corporations, and/or other third parties, whether located in Egypt or overseas for the aforesaid purposes or other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or as required by law from time to time. Such third party service providers, agents and/or affiliates or related corporations and/or other third parties would be processing your PII either on our behalf or otherwise, for one or more of the above mentioned purposes or other purposes as shall be agreed between you and us or as required by law from time to time.
We may also disclose and/or transfer your PII to third parties:
- in the event that ownership or control of us is assigned and transferred;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case PII which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are required to disclose or share your PII in order to (i) comply with any legal obligation, (ii) enforce or apply our terms and conditions or (iii) protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Should you have any enquiries concerning this Statement or your PII collected and held by us, please contact our customer service team at:
American Tourister Egypt
We always enjoy hearing from you. Any and all feedbacks are welcome and your business is very much appreciated.